ABOUT KEYRUS UNITED KINGDOM
Creating value for your company and your customers
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. It sets out to position itself as a strategic partner for its clients, assisting them in analysing and valorizing their data and developing and mastering their digital experience.
An expert in Consulting and Technologies, Keyrus creates levers that generate value, thus helping its clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance.
In 2014, the Keyrus Group made a strategic investment in BIPB – a major provider of Big Data & Analytics services to the Investment Banking community with offices in London, New York, Paris, Dubai and Johannesburg. BIPB was at the time one of the first partners of QlikView globally and before diversifying its solution offering, the largest pure-play provider of QlikView services in the world.
The acquisition aimed at providing Keyrus with access to UK and US markets and gave BIPB’s clients a wider range of services. In 2016, BIPB UK launched its Rebrand to Keyrus UK to offer a truly global solution for our clients using the Keyrus network to add value to projects across the globe and across sectors.
Today, Keyrus UK have a particularly unique position in the market of Big Data and Analytics. Due to the innovative and agile nature of our business, we have been able to develop particular areas of expertise aligned to how the Big Data industry has evolved. By establishing a stable footprint within financial services, we have advanced our offering to other industries and markets.
We provide highly specialised services that give rise to our distinctive presence in the market, unlocking the deepest insight from our clients’ data, leaving no stone unturned.
Our core principle is delivering technology that enables end-user simplicity, self-service, and an engaging visual representation of data.
Executive VP Keyrus Group
Head of Strategy & Operations
Keyrus offers enterprises two major lines of innovative and complementary services, in consulting and technologies.
The proposed content and approaches are perfectly suited to the strategic and economic context of today's world.
Assessment, implementation, and upgrading of innovative technological solutions
- Data Intelligence (BI, Big Data Analytics, EPM)
- Digital experience (Digital commerce and Omni-channel, eCRM, Web Performance, etc.)
Consulting intended for the major departments and business functions of the enterprise
- Strategy and Transformation
- Management and Organization
- Digital Strategies
- Performance Management (Functional/Sectoral)
The Keyrus Group
An international player in performance management consultancy and technologies.
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.
Over the last twenty years, the Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies to optimize their performance and meet the challenges linked to their transformation.
Keyrus's mission statement
"To help organizations improve their performance and profitability by analyzing and valorizing Data and mastering Digital."
The Keyrus Group's mission is clear, simple and ambitious: it consists of implementing innovative organization, architectures and technological solutions for performance management.
Keyrus seeks to be the benchmark player among Data Intelligence and Digital specialists in the fields of the governance, management, and transformation of organizations.
Today's digital revolution generates an exponential flow of data within a company. In this constantly evolving environment, all economic players across all sectors find themselves confronted with new challenges. Faced with this major breaking point, Keyrus intends to pursue its strategy by capitalizing on its genetic origin: a strong positioning in data control and valorization, management consulting, and digital and omni-channel strategies.
Advantages that make the difference.
A Group that is both solid and agile
Founded in 1996 and listed on the Euronext Eurolist since 2000, Keyrus recorded revenues of €257.4M in 2017. With 3 000 employees, the Group offers the security and rigour of a mature professional services company, and at the same time, the flexibility and dynamism of a daring young enterprise.
A well established international dimension
Beyond its presence in the French-speaking markets (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Canada and Switzerland), Keyrus is also established in Spain and in the rapidly growing geographic zones of Brazil and China. In addition, Keyrus has offices in Tunisia and Mauritius, with offshore delivery and R&D capabilities. The Group also has a technological innovation platform in Israel.
A decision-making center that is close to clients
Clear governance guidelines that are shared by all managers in the Group, along with extremely fast decision-making circuits enable Keyrus to offer their clients the highest levels of availability and responsiveness.
Values and a culture shared by all
Keyrus has a strong corporate culture based on the fundamental values of service quality, the honoring of commitments, team spirit, a culture of innovation, and diversity at the heart of HR policy. Values that make Keyrus unique and a partner for its clients.
Re-live the highlights of Keyrus's history over the past 20 years.
Creation and development of a Business Intelligence and e-Business specialist firm
Stock market listing and strong international development
A phase of consolidation and development of the Keyrus Business Model
Expertise development in BI, Digital in the fields of Big, Analytics and Data Science
Development of a unique value proposition around Data Intelligence and Digital
A forerunner in the Business Intelligence and Internet fields, Keyrus has, in less than two decades, succeeded in elevating itself to the rank of one of the top international experts in performance management consulting and the integration of Data and Digital technologies.
1996-1999 Creation and development of a Business Intelligence and e-Business specialist firm
- A true trailblazer, Keyrus detected in the emerging decision-making and Internet software the tremendous strategic potential for the development of companies. Thus, from the very start, Keyrus specialized in the fields of Business Intelligence and e-Business.
- From 1997, Keyrus went international with the creation of a branch in Canada.
- A Contract Research Organization (CRO) activity named Keyrus Biopharma was established, working in the pharmaceutical industry.
2000-2006 Stock market listing and strong international development
- In 2000, the company was listed on NYSE Euronext Paris.
- The acquisition of Cyborg, a reference player in consulting and the integration of ERP- and CRM-type integrated management systems in the SME sector.
- The Group achieved revenues of €100m and exceeded the 1,000 employee mark.
- Keyrus developed its external growth strategy by purchasing some ten companies in France and abroad: North and South America, Europe and Africa.
2007-2011 A phase of consolidation and development of the Keyrus Business Model
- Moving from a mainly time/cost-based provision of expertise to undertaking many fixed-price projects
- The launch of high-level upstream consultancy activities in Management Consulting (Keyrus Management: Strategy, Management and Organization - 2011) and Digital (Spikly: Digital Strategies - 2009).
- Setting up of operations by the Group on a fourth continent, in China, to accompany large corporations in the deployment of their Business Intelligence and e-Commerce international projects.
- Following the acquisition in late 2011 of the Israeli firm, Vision.bi, specialists in Big Data Analytics software, Keyrus has actively developed its BI and digital expertise in analytical and Big Data solutions, further differentiating itself from competitors and increasing the value of its offering.
- Keyrus has reinforced its business expertise in the health and social protection (acquisition of the Kadris firm) and market finance (launch of Keyrus Capital Markets) sectors. The Group has developed its acquisition of BIPB by acquiring a majority interest in the strategy and management consultancy firm, Kadris.
- The École polytechnique engineering school and Keyrus, in partnership with Orange and Thales, have created a chair to train Data Scientists.
2015-2017 - Development of a unique value proposition around Data Intelligence and Digital
- Affirmation of Keyrus's positioning as an international player and specialist in the fields of Data Intelligence, Digital Experience and Consulting on the Management & Transformation of enterprises. Complete redesign of the brand's visual identity at the level of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Signing of the partnership between Keyrus, Crédit Agricole S.A., Télécom ParisTech and the Singularity University for the launch of the first “Global Impact Competition” in France.
- Strengthening throughout last two years of Keyrus's involvement in the ecosystem of innovative start-ups.