Web 2.0, the explosion in social networks and, more generally, the massive arrival onto the scene of Digital have transformed the behavior and expectations of consumers
The customer journey has become multichannel, then omnichannel. The new Digital customer, encouraged by the new power he has taken over the brand, now expects an overall brand experience, in other words, a cross-channel, coherent, homogenous, transparent, personalized and real-time customer relationship on all channels.
The Digital Transformation is therefore complicating classic customer relationship models and forcing Customer departments to review their relational model to stay in the race.
Positioned at the crossroads of, on the one hand, issues surrounding the transformations in business functions, organizations and personnel and, on the other hand, the major technological developments linked to customer tools and insight, Up’Generation assists enterprises to meet their new challenges.
- Adapt and deploy a relational strategy which is a winning one for the enterprise and its customers : customer strategy, customer Marketing plan, customer insight, service innovation initiative … Up’Generation helps you to understand and integrate new challenges posed by the customer relationship.
- Manage the organizational transformation which accompanies it : design and deploy a customer-oriented culture and processes, aiming, notably, to remove silos from the methods of functioning of the enterprise's different business functions. Up’Generation assists Customer departments in defining their customer processes and the organizational structures which underlie them and in ensuring the upskilling of their teams.
- Improve the operational effectiveness of actions : from achieving customer insight, through to improving Marketing actions via the innovation incubator and to measuring effectiveness, Up’Generation helps you to identify and action your key performance levers.
Digital Marketing Automation/OminiChannel Campaign Management
Digital Marketing Automation allows digital channels - mobility, social networks – to be integrated with the CRM. As regards Marketing campaigns, it thus makes it possible to propose a customer experience which corresponds to customers' omnichannel and real-time expectations.
- Define the customer experience and omnichannel customer journeys
- Improve the effectiveness of cross-channel campaigns
- Design and deploy CRM solutions and tools, campaign management
- Define and implement "Customer Centric" data architectures in order to ensure the consistency and quality of data in a complex sphere
OmniChannel Customer Service
The emergence of new channels and the digitalization of the customer relationship are transforming the customer service function, which is now resolutely omnichannel.
- Implement an incubator : operational pilot to identify and experiment with performance improvement levers and then apply them more generally
- Listen to the "voice of the customer" to improve operational processes, and notably customer satisfaction
- Design and deploy Customer Service solutions on social networks - social CRM
- Promote the upskilling and performance of Customer Service players
- Benefit from Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce expertise and partnerships
Social Media Intelligence can be defined as the collecting, processing, categorization, clusterization, and semantic analysis of all data present on the Web and social networks. The aim is to enhance the Digital quality and engagement of a brand.
- Manage the Digital reputation of an enterprise
- Identify ambassadors and critics
- Detect weak signals : obstacles, complaints, customer remarks
- Formulate response strategies and scenarii
Customer Innovation Marketing
Customer Innovation Marketing can be defined as the development of differentiating and innovative new service offerings contributing revenues to the enterprise and responding to new consumption methods, whilst at the same time favoring an omnichannel logic.
The innovation process is structured around the implementation of new methodologies and technologies, such as analytical CRM and Digital CRM.
- Deploy a services innovation initiative : from the idea, to the merits of launching a new service
- Produce opportunity studies and a Business Model
- Design and deploy new, value services
- Undertake an innovation study : understand customer needs, identify emerging trends, detect and test ideas for services
- Identify and deploy ground-breaking software solutions (e-CRM)
- Organize seminars and workshops on disruptive customer innovation
- Support employees in "Customer Lab / Innovation" mode
Enhanced Customer Insight
Enhanced Customer Insight is structured around the cross-referenced analysis of transactional - behavioral data: purchasing history – and non-transactional – customer transcripts, sentiment analysis…- data, in order to acquire a refined, comprehensive insight into your customers – 360-degree insight.
- Collect and process behavioral data for the purposes of predictive analysis
- Collect, process and analyze in a semantic manner: textual data, Text Mining
- Cross-reference and generally enrich the data : enhanced CRM
- Promote the enhanced CRM