Alteryx 101 Training
Jump start your analytics in Alteryx
Alteryx is an incredibly powerful tool for data preparation, blending and advanced analytics, but with so many functions at your fingertips, knowing where to start your learning can be a challenge.
Whether you’re a complete newcomer to Alteryx, or have some basic experience already, this day-long session will take you from Alteryx zero to Alteryx hero. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the tool through expert-led training that will get you up and running as a self-service Alteryx user.
We will focus on the ten (or so) most frequently used Alteryx tools, and provide training and exercises that will enable you to:
- Connect to data from multiple sources, including flat files and databases.
- Cleanse your data using powerful built-in tools.
- Join, union and blend data from different sources.
- Filter, select and sort your data to create the dataset you need.
- Create custom calculations and formulae (no coding experience required).
- Output your data to a range of formats, including data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Understand the range of powerful predictive, spatial and advanced analytics tools and automation options for the next stages of your learning.
Please call to enquire
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.
In accordance with the laws governing intellectual property rights or associated rights, any reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements comprising the Keyrus site are strictly prohibited.