In one year (May 2018), all companies handling personal data will be expected to comply with a new set of privacy requirements under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Non-compliant businesses can be threatened with a fine of up to 20 million Euros or 4% of total annual sales. With the added dimension of Brexit for UK, organizations that process personal data about people in the EU will face potential further complications. Data Intelligence and Data Management is Keyrus DNA for more than 20 Years. Keyrus expertise is our client’s best asset to identify personal data, assess the current state of data security & privacy and to design & implement corrective actions. Ensuring GDPR compliance requires a mix of skills outside traditional Data Intelligence.
Keyrus has developed strong collaboration and partnership with specialized legal advisors and cutting edge technology vendors. In addition to recent successful references of GDPR work in Europe, given Keyrus DNA for 20 years, we have an extensive list of references on related topics such as; BI/IM Maturity assessment (Keyrus Maturity model), Data Governance, Data process re-engineering, Data Management.
What is GDPR?
"Data and analytics leaders must urgently assess the impacts of this upon their information governance and MDM programs as the cumulative amount and sensitivity of personal data being processed makes for a high-risk environment."
1. Initial Workshop - £1500
Half a day - Assess and Analyse (Key Stakeholders: CIO, Security Officer, Legal, Marketing, Finance)
This will provide the organisation with an opportunity to ask questions, raise concerns
- We will aim to understand whether you are covering the key aspects of GDPR
- Preliminary Audit & Gap Analysis
2. Awareness Training - £2600
Training - Capacity 25 people
- What is GDPR?
- Who is impacted?
- Why - What are the risks if you are not compliant?
- Needs - What are the key requirements?
- Actions - What are the actions to take?
3. Interactive Workshops £7000
Governance in Practice (Executive consultant & Data Analyst) - Presentation of findings from the Initial Workshop
Workshop - Capacity 8 people
- Using the high level mapping completed in the initial workshop, we can:
- Build personal data flows
- Understand where and how personal data is created, managed and consumed
- Provide high level maturity assessment
- Build an information life cycle model in regards to GDPR relevant data
Please fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you soon.
In accordance with the laws governing intellectual property rights or associated rights, any reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements comprising the Keyrus site are strictly prohibited.