Keyrus UK are looking to bring on board a Lead Consultant to the UK office to Lead a growing team of experienced Business Intelligence Consultants. The Lead Consultant role is a combination of technical delivery management and client account management. The Lead Consultant will work across all technologies to identify, sell and deliver solutions for our Financial Services client base. As well as this, the Lead Consultant will be responsible for building a delivery team and delivering projects as well as building client relationships. This role has great opportunity for growth and development with no limits.
- Management and project experience in a Financial Services environment
- Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to build, own and manage a team
- Experience of visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire and the Microsoft stack
- An interest in Business Intelligence Tools and a constant desire to learn and expand knowledge
- Training experience would be a bonus
- Good contacts in the Financial Services and Technology Industry would be a big advantage
Why Keyrus UK?
- We’re a fast growing, dynamic business
- Our offices are based across the globe so there are opportunities to work internationally
- Even though we have offices worldwide, you also have the option of staying put and working with our localised client list
- Our Team is not just talented, they’re also experienced
- We invest in our staff with on-going investment training and personal development opportunities
- Our structured career path allows you to know exactly what you can expect from your future with the company and the possibilities you have ahead of you also
- The social side of Keyrus UK really is great and we’re a bunch of like-minded people who enjoy each other’s company and who learn from each other daily
- We keep at the forefront of technology and hold regular Technology Summits where our clients and our employees are able to learn about new and future developments
- Working with our clients gives you exposure to the big business enterprise side whilst working for a niche consultancy allows you the flexibility and excitement of being at the heart of a very special business
- Contractual benefits include a very competitive salary offering with pension options, healthcare, profit share and good holiday scheme
- Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and you’re given the chance to contribute to developments
How do I apply?
You are able to apply to Keyrus UK here or by visiting us at www.keyrus.com/careers and completing the online application form. Alternatively you can send your CV directly to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org