Senior Functional Project Manager, Digital Commerce W / M (Dubaï)
Keyrus - An international player in performance management consultancy and technologies.
Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.
Over the last twenty years, the Group has developed its expertise and skills in helping companies to optimize their performance and meet the challenges linked to their transformation.
Keyrus offers enterprises two major lines of innovative and complementary services, in consulting and technologies.
The proposed content and approaches are perfectly suited to the strategic and economic context of today's world.
Assessment, implementation, and upgrading of innovative technological solutions
- Data Intelligence (BI, Big Data Analytics, EPM)
- Digital experience (Digital commerce and Omni-channel, eCRM, Web Performance, etc.)
Consulting intended for the major departments and business functions of the enterprise
- Strategy and Transformation
- Management and Organization
- Digital Strategies
- Performance Management (Functional/Sectoral)
- You are in direct contact with our Customers ;
- Your responsibilities include Customer requirements definition & analysis ;
- You are responsible for our projects’ success, you manage the complete Customer Discovery Phase (planning, budget, progress) ;
- You write functional specification documents for our development teams ;
- You are responsible for the Customer’s solution and you work in close collaboration with our technical teams and architects;
- You work closely with our QA teams to ensure the solution’s compliance and quality ;
- You ensure our Customer’s solution enablement by taking responsibility for training & documentations.
- You develop our Customer portfolio by identifying new opportunities and by building a strong Customer relationship ;
- You analyze local market trends and you advice on the local strategy ;
- You lead local sales opportunities and you participate in RFP responses;
- You have a leading role in the development of the local business unit ;
- You enable local ressources on the Keyrus Digital competences.
- Strong client facing consultative and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix managed project structure to collaborate cross-functionally and produce quality deliverables
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a diverse customer base ($10M – $5B+)
- Willingness to travel as required (50%)
- At least 5 years experience in managing eCommerce projets :
- You are an expert in all processes related to online sales
- You know how to manage and advice customers
- You know how to structure and manage projects
- SaaS and/or eCommerce experience
- Preferably, you already have some SAP hybris experience or at least experience in working with similar solutions.
- Sales engineering/consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Experience servicing client relationships following contract execution – from initial produ