Senior Manager/Consultant - Corporate Performance Management
Keyrus is currently looking for Senior Managers/Consultants to join its expanding business in Corporate Performance Management.
Do you have a good IT technical knowledge as well as an in-depth business experience in one of the following Corporate Performance Management domains?
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PB&F)
- Profitability & Cost management (P&CM)
Are you looking for a
- New, exciting and challenging opportunity in the area of Corporate Performance Management?
- Dynamic and fun environment to work in?
- Opportunity to deploy your full skill set?
Then don’t wait any longer and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description :
As a Senior Manager/Consultant, you will be working in different sectors and functions. You will work most of the time at the customer premises where you will further develop your career, combining the strengths of business and technology expertise in the field of Corporate Performance Management.
We will expect you to be involved in one or both of the following activities depending of your level of experience or personal interest:
You will analyse the many challenges faced by companies in improving their performance through process and technology change and explore best fit options to provide pragmatic solutions.
You will be responsible to ensure successful delivery of complex projects in your field of expertise. Depending on your experience, you are able to take up different project roles during the implementation of projects. Different roles can be:
- Engagement Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Functional Lead
- Technical Lead
As a Senior Manager/Consultant, we will also expect you to coach more junior consultants and ensure successful career progression.
Depending on your experience and personal interest, you will get the opportunity to be gradually involved in the entire business development lifecycle for the related Corporate Performance Management domain:
- Development of Services & Solutions offerings and go-to-market strategy
- Pre-sales activities and proposal writing
- Execute advisory missions and Scoping studies to provide valuable solutions
- Requirements gathering, definition and challenging
- Design of qualitative solutions
- Recruitment of required competences
- You have 5-10 years working experience in consulting and/or delivery and already have some business and technological experience.
- You have at least 5 years hands-on business experience in one the following Corporate Performance Management domains:
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Profitability & Cost Management
- You have sound technical knowledge of at least one of the CPM tools used in your domain of expertise e.g IBM TM1, SAS FM, Oracle Planning, SAS ABM, …
- Relevant experience in business development and being able to create Value Propositions would be considered as an asset
- You have good presentation and interpersonal skills and you are an excellent communicator. You also have an excellent understanding of an organization’s objectives as well as strong analytical competencies and creative problem-solving skills.
- Stress-resistance and enthusiasm in the face of challenges and deadlines is crucial.
- You feel as comfortable with a technical audience as you do with a business audience.