Business Development Manager - Data and Analytics Consultancy
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating and closing new business leads, focused on consulting, solution & software sales
As a key player in Consulting and Technologies, Keyrus enables organizations to successfully turn the new data-digital paradigm into opportunities by accompanying their digital transformation and leveraging their data assets.
This is a sales position which will enable a talented and aspiring individual to continue their promising career in technology and data & analytics sales, with the opportunity to learn and improve on solution sales within one of the hottest topics affecting business and social interaction today.
We’re looking to bring on board a person with 3-5 years of sales experience, ideally in a technology consulting business or in a freelance IT recruitment agency environment with a proven track record of success. This role will be central to the development of the business over the coming years and will take someone from selling consultants into the realm of complex solution and software sales
The role consists of:
- Pro-active account mapping of target accounts
- Outbound prospecting
- Responsibility for creating pipeline
- Quickly achieve, and maintain over time, an adequate understanding of Keyrus’s products and solutions to be able to explain them to strangers with no familiarity with Keyrus
- Quickly achieve and maintain over time, an adequate understanding of Keyrus’s key technology partners so as to be able to explain and demo them to strangers with no familiarity
- Assist in building & refining Keyrus’s go-to-market strategy, marketing initiatives and sales campaigns to help assist in sales pipeline building
- Maintain outbound sales activities to drive all stages of the pipeline
- Update and maintain CRM as appropriate
- Meticulous adherence to process and attention to detail, ensuring that all client interaction maintains Keyrus’s commitment to excellence
- Report results on weekly basis, both qualitative and quantitative
- Support the rest of the Sales team as required
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in an IT recruitment background of selling freelance consultants or permanent candidates
- Experience in B2B sales with a proven track record for results
- Experience of consultative selling, with an interest in focusing on software & solutions
- Excellent conversational and written skills
- Ability to think on your feet and not be dependent on a script.
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with use of CRM (Dynamics a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Experience, capability and aptitude to gain product knowledge and learn technical terms used by customers in combination with Keyrus products.
- Experience with big data analytics a distinct advantage. Knowledge / experience of selling solutions including. QlikView, Tableau, Alteryx, Big Data& Cloud platforms a distinct advantage
- Goal orientated
- Team orientated
- Able to demonstrate multi-tasking skills and capability to work effectively in both dynamic international and local environments.
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, senior management teams, as well as key personnel in business units
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and oral presentation skills
Why Keyrus UK?
- Market leaders in the analytics space
- Committed to quality training and mentoring
- A competitive remuneration package
- A fair working culture where success is rewarded
- Great social events and company incentives
- International career opportunities
- As a growing company Keyrus UK employs an entrepreneurial ethos where ideas are shared freely and the opportunity for progression is concrete
- An experienced management team to support your career growth and personal development
- 25 days holiday (increasing as you develop through the business)
- CSR focused with the opportunity to work at least one day a year with a charity of your choice without having to take it as holiday
- Opportunities to work from home
- Monthly socials which have included in the past: ping pong, party buses, Wii competitions, 20/20 cricket, Urban golf to name a few
- Chance to join our company 5 aside football team
How do I apply?
You are able to apply by sending your CV directly to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyrus does not use agencies and does not accept unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies - sorry.