Senior Tableau Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London (relocation expenses paid for moves within the UK)
Keyrus is an international player in the transformation and performance of companies. It sets out to position itself as a strategic partner for its clients, assisting them in analysing and finding value in their data and developing and mastering their digital experience.
An expert in Consulting and Technologies, Keyrus creates levers that generate value, thus helping its clients take up the challenges linked to their transformation and performance.
Keyrus UK have a particularly unique position in the market of Big Data and Analytics. Due to the innovative and agile nature of our business, we have been able to develop particular areas of expertise aligned to how the Big Data industry has evolved. By establishing a stable footprint within financial services, we have advanced our offering to other industries and markets.
We provide highly specialised services that give rise to our distinctive presence in the market, unlocking the deepest insight from our clients’ data, leaving no stone unturned.
Our core principle is delivering technology that enables end-user simplicity, self-service, and an engaging visual representation of data
- Work closely with key business users to gather and understand business requirements
- Match these requirements with technical solutions
- Troubleshoot performance and functional problems in a timely and orderly fashion
- Manage ad-hoc requests and guide users through ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions as they arise
- Help to outline and utilize best-practice ideologies in production environments
- Strengthen our internal consultant network by helping solve challenges that other consultants present to the group
- Contribute to sales work by spotting opportunities for future work and building, modifying, and presenting demos
- Work on R&D side projects individually or with a team as desired
What we’re looking for in our applicants
- 3-5 years with Tableau on enterprise projects
- Tableau server experience
- HML integration
- Experience of Tableau built-in monitor, Tableau cash-in and security enterprise environments
- Some focus on back-end: SQL experience, publishing multiple data source onto server
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Keyrus UK?
- We’re a fast growing, dynamic business
- Our offices are based across the globe so there are opportunities to work internationally
- Even though we have offices worldwide, you also have the option of staying put and working with our localised client list
- Our Team is not just talented, they’re also experienced
- We invest in our staff with on-going investment training and personal development opportunities
- Our structured career path allows you to know exactly what you can expect from your future with the company and the possibilities you have ahead of you also
- The social side of Keyrus UK really is great and we’re a bunch of like-minded people who enjoy each other’s company and who learn from each other daily
- We keep at the forefront of technology and hold regular Technology Summits where our clients and our employees are able to learn about new and future developments
- Working with our clients gives you exposure to the big business enterprise side whilst working for a niche consultancy allows you the flexibility and excitement of being at the heart of a very special business
- Contractual benefits include a very competitive salary offering with pension options, profit share and good holiday scheme
- Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and you’re given the chance to contribute to developments
How to Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org