Are you ready for GDPR? Breakfast Briefing at The Shard, Shangri-La Hotel
Keyrus and IBM invite you to an informative breakfast briefing taking place at The Shard Shangri-La Hotel on 31st May 9.00 - 11.00am in which we will be discussing the incoming EU GDPR Regulation and how to best prepare.
In one year (May 2018), all companies handling personal data will be expected to comply with a new set of privacy requirements under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Non-compliant businesses can be threatened with a fine of up to 20 million Euros or 4% of total annual sales. With the added dimension of Brexit for UK, organizations that process personal data about people in the EU will face potential further complications.
Key Takeaways and Breakfast Briefing Agenda:
9.00 – 9.15am: Registration, teas, coffees and networking
9.15am: Presentation begins
- What is GDPR and the scale of change involved?
- How to apply Agile Principles to GDPR Preparation, Privacy by Design, and Privacy Engineering
- See real-world delivery examples of GDPR preparedness in action
- Understand the importance of Data Governance & Master Data Management in relation to GDPR preparedness
- How IBM tools can help achieve GDPR compliance readiness